![]() |
| Last year 4th of July ~ 36 weeks preggo |
Guess who's very first birthday is approaching? That's right, Oliver is turning one next month! I can't believe how much time has passed so quickly. He has transformed right before my very eyes. I can remember last fourth of July as if it were yesterday- My mom was trying to talk me into going on a weekend camping trip and I was big as a whale, full of baby! This picture was taken around this time last year. I was huge and miserable, so ready to get this baby out of me!
wasn't much longer and he there he was! Mommy's boy from day 1.
I've had his party all planned out for months, but due to unexpected financial shortcomings I am going to have to re-think my plan. I was going to have a big shindig at the local YMCA pool- they have a water park with slides and all kinds of fun things for the kiddies to splah and play on, but it comes with a hefty price tag! Being that it's his first birthday (which he won't remember anyway) I'm thinking of doing something small and saving the big bucks for when he is older. Most important thing this birthday is to have his close family there and take lots of pictures! Knowing Oliver he will LOVE his birthday cake and will probably eat the whole thing! I've never known him not to scarf down anything sweet. Can't wait!
Happy 1st Birthday to my precious little Oliver George!
No comments:
Post a Comment